All data shown below is for U.S. passengers travelling from the U.S. (14-day clean travel history). For all other mission scenarios, contact Universal Trip Support.
Jan. 14, 2021
General Restrictions for US Passengers:
Mexico is open and accessible. Popular tourist destinations like Los Cabos, Cozumel, PV, and Cancun are active with flights. Our ground handing teams in Mexico (Mexico City/Toluca
, Los Cabos
, etc.) are available to support your missions.
AFAC is temporarily not processing private/charter multiple entry permits until further notice. Note that when AFAC returns, they will be working under reduced staffing hours, so application processing will take longer than normal. If doing 3+ trips to Mexico per year, we recommend you apply for a multiple entry permit. We can help.
- Can US Pax operate: Yes.
- Types of flights allowed include: Business, Tourism, Leisure, Tech Stops.
- Pre-Approval for Entry Required: No
- Testing Upon/After Arrival*: No *assuming no symptoms
- Health form required: Yes. No touch health assessment form: https://afac.hostingerapp.com – Note that you need to actually copy/paste it into your browser; just clicking it will throw an error.
- Quarantine required*: No *assuming no symptoms