Chairman’s Note: NBAA Las Vegas – Meet our global experts and help us celebrate our 60th Anniversary at BACE!
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
This year’s NBAA (BACE) is a special one for us! In addition to having a tremendous in-booth program of presentations, featuring NBAA Hot Topics, we’ll also be celebrating our 60th anniversary!
Celebrate 60 Years of Universal!
On Wednesday, October 23rd, from 3-5 p.m. in our exhibit #C10630, we’ll be hosting a special reception featuring the New York Lifestyle menu from our newest Air Culinaire Worldwide kitchen in Teterboro. I hope you can join us.
Live presentations on Hot Topics
This year, we’re trying something new in our exhibit. We’ll be hosting group presentations in our exhibit on a variety of topics, including:
- uvGO – Have you unleashed its full power? Our experts will be giving live demos of uvGO, Universal’s DIY digital platform, and will be available 1-on-1 to help access critical data, communicate with your Trip Support Team, create and file flight plans, as well as to go over new features and enhancements.
- 2020 Tokyo Olympic Summer Games – If you’re thinking about operating to Tokyo for the 2020 Summer Games, planning needs to begin now. Our experts from Universal Aviation Japan will be available for 1×1 consultations to discuss your mission to the games.
- Global emissions update – How will Brexit and Swiss ETS impact your monitoring requirements? How can you participate in the voluntary carbon offset market? Our regulatory experts will be available to answer those questions and more.
- Universal Drivania Chauffeurs – If you haven’t tried our new global ground transportation joint-venture yet, here’s your opportunity to find out what you’re missing. We’re continuing to expand service and are now in 1,000+ locations in 190 countries.
- New Universal Aviation FBO Ground Service Locations – Come hear more about Universal Aviation Argentina launched recently, and other upcoming new locations to be launched soon.
- Global Trip Support Experts available for 1-on-1 consultation – In addition to the live presentations, our experts will also be available to meet 1-on-1. We’ll have mission experts, as well as members from our global team, including our partners in India and our newest Universal Aviation location in Argentina.
Finally, I know most of you are like me, veterans of many many NBAA conferences. But, if you have a newbie on your team, I highly recommend forwarding them this excellent blog article on how to get the most out of the show, written by our events expert.
If you’re planning to be at the show, let me know so we can schedule some time to chat.