Multiple aircraft. Multiple owners. Multiple clients.
Do you really need one more thing to do?
Successful charter operation management demands the utmost level of coordination from you and your team. You need fast turns on estimates and help tracking multiple flights in various stages. You have passengers with varying preferences and fast-changing requirements.
And most of all you have to get the job done quickly, efficiently, and on budget.
Increase accuracy and efficiency in your charter operation today
The Universal® Charter Management Teams, comprised of experienced trip support specialists dedicated exclusively to working with charter operators, provide support through:
Team trip ownership system
- 50+ years of trip support experience and over 2.5 million trip legs facilitated
- Dedicated, specialized trip owners with 9-10 years of experience on every team
Team quality control system
- Trips processed using our 36-key quality control checklist
- Quality control specialists embedded on every team
Universal trip planning knowledge base
- Industry-leading worldwide data source built on trip volume, ground support providers, and close vendor relationships
- Information for over 20,000 airports, seaplane bases, and heliports, plus thousands of FBOs/handlers, hotels, catering companies and more
- Permit, waiver, and visa requirements for countries worldwide
- Updated continuously, 24/7
Proprietary automated Trip Management System
- Up-to-date trip data available online via UVtriplink Trip Status
- Redundant infrastructure to ensure uninterrupted service