uvGO has replaced Registered Users.
Flight Planning and WX in Registered Users will no longer be available after late 2018.
Note: This message is for operators still using our legacy system, Registered Users (RU), for flight planning and weather. If you are using uvGO and not RU, you can disregard this message.
In 2015, we introduced uvGO as our new online and mobile platform for managing your missions on your own or through your Universal® Trip Support team. As you have seen, we’ve focused our development resources on continual enhancements to the uvGO platform, and you’ll continue to see enhancements throughout 2018 and beyond.
We’ve also made no secret that uvGO will eventually replace our legacy platform, Registered Users (RU). Now that the flight planning and weather capabilities in uvGO have surpassed those of RU, we are starting the process of shutting down those now unsupported functions in RU. If you are still using RU to view weather information and create and file flight plans, you need to start migrating over to uvGO soon.
- Weather – On March 1, 2018, we deactivated the legacy weather module in RU.
- Flight Planning – We will decommission flight planning in RU in late 2018. Note: If you are subscribed to Runway Analysis, that module is now only available in uvGO following APG recently making an update in their technology platform that could not be supported in the legacy RU system.
- Other Modules in RU – While it is our intent to eventually decommission additional modules within RU (such as UVtriplink, UVTripPlanner, and UVair Fuel), currently the flight planning and weather modules are the only ones with established timelines. As additional timelines are set, we’ll inform you just as we are now.
What you need to do
- Continue providing us feedback on your experiences with uvGO. You can do so by emailing email@example.com.
- We encourage you to continue using your uvGO account for all online flight planning and weather, instead of RU. All your flight plans in RU will be available in uvGO. If there is a capability in RU that you believe is missing in uvGO, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t already set up your uvGO account, you can register for uvGO access here. Your login credentials will be the same as with RU, after you are provided access. Or, you can contact email@example.com.
- To download the uvGO app for Apple® iPhone® or iPad®, visit www.universalweather.com/uvGO.
Contact our Customer Care Center:
Worldwide: +1 (713) 378-2778
N. America: +1 (800) 793-1295