Training: International Trip Planning
As you earn NBAA Schedulers Professional Development Program Credit (F01/PM2), you'll learn extensively about:
- Regulatory and procedural differences in aircraft operations
- Itinerary planning
- Personal requirements
- Diplomatic permits
- Health requirements
- Long distance/over-water operations
- Country requirements
- Ground handling
- Crew flight, duty and rest requirements
- Aircraft and crew security
- Aircraft documentation requirements
- Customs and immigration requirements
Courses will be held from 8:00 am–5:00 pm at Universal® Houston headquarters. The seminar fee is $500 per person per class.
International Trip Planning for Corporate Aircraft Schedulers and Dispatchers
- Thursday, April 18, 2013
- Thursday, October 3, 2013
Ad hoc seminars
The course can be brought to your company or organization if you provide the venue and audio/visual needs. Fees for this seminar include a $1,000 per day charge for the instructor per attendee.
Universal can assist with arranging local hotel accommodations in Houston after you register.