Training: Basic Scheduling and Customer Service
As you earn NBAA Schedulers Professional Development Program Credit (F01/PM2), you'll gain knowledge in:
- Customer service
- Itinerary planning
- Crew scheduling
- Aircraft performance and limitations
- Effects of weather on flight operations
- Flight Status
- Maintaining aircraft, airport, crew and passenger databases
- Collecting and maintaining aircraft and crew historical data
- Emergency response procedures
- Supplemental aircraft arrangements
- Internal and external communications procedures
Courses will be held from 8:00 am–5:00 pm at Universal® Houston headquarters. The seminar fee is $500 per person per class.
Basic Scheduling and Customer Service
- Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Ad hoc seminars
The course can be brought to your company or organization if you provide the venue and audio/visual needs. Fees for this seminar include a $1,000 per day charge for the instructor per attendee.
Universal can assist with arranging local hotel accommodations in Houston after you register.