The 2016 International Operators Conference (IOC), hosted by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), takes place on today. This conference focuses on topics related to the international operation of business aircraft. Common discussions are international regulatory issues (such as TSA waivers, Colombia APIS, UK-APD, U.S. CBP, etc.), regional operations (such as Asia, South America, etc.), high-traffic events such as the 2016 Brazil Summer Games, and safety. Many of these topics have been discussed in depth on this blog over the past two years, and we thought it would be useful to compile these articles below.
- Articles covering aviation regulatory issues (including UK-APD, US CBP, EU-ETS, and more)
- Articles covering Asia ops (including China, Japan, and more)
- Articles covering Latin America ops (including Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, and more)
- Articles covering the 2016 Brazil Summer Games
- Articles covering safety issues
- Articles covering customs and immigration procedures for many countries (including U.S., Brazil, Australia, and more)
We hope you find this compilation useful. As always, we value your input. Please leave us questions or feedback in the comments area below. And, of course, have a great time at the conference in San Diego!
From all of us at Universal®
Before adding your comments, please read our Comment Policy.