Test Your AVsavvy: A permit for the new Chinese ADIZ? (December 27)

> | December 27, 2013 | 1 Comment
Print Friendly, PDF & Email


China has recently implemented an Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) over much of the East China Sea. This new ADIZ covers space previously claimed by Japan, especially over a group of islands both countries claim. The Chinese government refers to the islands as the Diaoyu Islands, while the Japanese government refers to them as the Senkaku Islands. Note that Taiwan also lays claim to the islands. With China’s expansion of its ADIZ into the East China Sea, all flights transitioning through this airspace will now need obtain a China overflight permit

Based on the above information, which option below is correct? Answer below and come back next Friday to see if you got the answer right!

[polldaddy poll=”7662443″]

Thank you for reading Operational Insight blog and participating.


Category : Q&A

Related Posts


Print Friendly, PDF & Email

This is a group account for the people busily trying to make this blog the best it can be for you and the rest of the business-aviation community. If you have questions or comments about this blog, you can reach us at operationalinsight@univ-wea.com.

Operational Insight is a moderated blog.
Before adding your comments, please read our Comment Policy.